TERMS & CONDITIONS
RIGHT OF ADMISSION TO THE PROPERTY IS RESERVED.
- Guest making the booking will accept full legal responsibility, in his personal capacity, of any losses, breakage or damages of any nature occurring to the Cottages or Motorhome stands, or the content thereof, during their stay.
- NO SMOKING is allowed in the Cottage(s). Please do not leave any cigarette butts in the garden.
- NO PETS are allowed on Heuwelsig Farm.
- Children welcome. Please arrange in advance if you require a camping cot.
- No sleeping on the couches is allowed.
- Full payment is required before check-in.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot for some reason provide you with the Cottage(s) stipulated in the booking document. We reserve the right to refund the total amount paid for the Cottage(s). We will not be held liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
- Please let us know when you are expecting any guests and the duration their stay. Eg. Visiting for a braai or lunch. This is for safety purposes on the farm.
KEY/ BREAKING DEPOSIT:
- Refundable breakage and key deposit of R1000.00 will be placed on your credit card. Monies will be released, after departure if nothing was broken or there were no misconducts.
- Any cost incurred to rectify the Cottage(s) after the stay will be subtracted from the breakage deposit, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
- Note: If the key/breakage deposit is not enough to cover damages of costs, the responsible person (guest making the booking), will remains responsible, in his personal capacity, for any costs.
- Excessive noise and /or loud music, not allowed at any time during the day or night. Heuwelsig Cottages proud itself in offering a serenity and peaceful environment for guest to relax.
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or bachelors not allowed.
- Cancellation more than one month prior – 15% of full accommodation fee (admin fee) will be charged.
- Cancellation between 30 days to 15 days – 50% of full accommodation fee will be charged.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks (15 days) – 100% of full accommodation fee will be charged.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE / INDEMNITY:
- GUESTS ENTER THIS ESTABLISHMENT AT THEIR OWN RISK. The Proprietor, and/or its employees shall not be liable for any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss, damages of whatever nature or death, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise. The Guests, in addition to the aforesaid, by entering these premises indemnify the Proprietor againt any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- USE OF THESE PARKING FACILITIES ARE STRICTLY AT OWN RISK. THESE PREMISES MAY BE MONITORED BY CCTV SURVEILLANCE.
- A cleaning lady and be arranged, if requested in advance, to clean over weekends.
- Note: These fees will be deducted from your breakage deposit.
- Saturdays 09:00 – 12:00 R180.00.
- Sundays 09:00 – 12:00 R220.00.
ARRIVAL TIME: Between 14h00 – 18h00 DEPARTURE TIME: 10h00
- Note: When guests are checking in late, a special arrangement must be made.
- Note: Please confirm estimated time of arrival on the date of arrival. We do not have a 24-hour reception and arrangement need to be made to welcome you.
- Alternative times can be arranged and we will assist you where possible.
- On Sunday’s departure can be arranged for later if possible.
Herewith guest(s) hereby accept all the Terms and Conditions as stipulated above. They undertake to abide thereto and confirm that they are aware that, if they transgress any one of these Terms and Conditions, they will be evicted from the cottage without refund of any payments. They also accept that the key/ breakage deposit will only be refunded after departure and can take up to fifteen business days, to ensure that the Cottage(s) are left in a satisfactory condition.